Bar Leaders for Justice
Bar Leaders for Justice is a comprehensive campaign to assist and engage local bar leaders to support local and/or statewide resource development efforts to increase access to justice for low-income Texans. The campaign will educate bar leaders on ways to further increase resources for legal aid or to begin a local effort.
- El Paso Bar Association Adopts Resolution Supporting Voluntary ATJ Contribution - Feb. 2012
- Dallas Bar Association Adopts Resolution Supporting Voluntary ATJ Contribution - Jan. 2012
- State Bar of Texas Adopts Resolution Supporting Civil Legal Aid in Texas
- State and Local Associations Adopt Resolutions Supporting Funding for Legal Aid
- Starting a Pro Bono Committee of your local bar association (Fort Bend County materials)
- Jefferson County Bar's Spindletop Spin Bike Ride